|

Friday, October 27, 2006

Update: The Good News And The Bad

Ok everyone, I know that the initial run of The Impyrial Death March flopped

Last night, I thought, "You have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me!"

Last night as I was talking to Misty, my executive producer, everything...all the lights, the computer, the alarm clock...all of it went out. All power got up and said "FUCK IT! RUN!" Right after the power went out, there was a flash outside and then a loud BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"What the hell was that?" Misty asked.

"Goddammit," I said in pure frustration, "That was the fucking power going out."

The thunderstorm outside was raging and the clouds overhead were supremely pissed off.

The transformer outside, the big one, was struck by lightning. It took out power to me, the Valero (Diamond Shamrock) across the street and the new gift shop next to me. Everything else was lit up. Well, I read by flashlight after contacting Lisa and trying to maximize the life of my cellphone battery by giving her the list to send the bulletin out to.

During the reading, my kitten, Anastasia crawled up on me and fell asleep, which, in turn, made me sleepy. I passed out. I slept beside this kitten as the storm howled and raged outside. Finally, at four in the morning, I noticed that it was peaceful outside. Valero's power was back and so was the shop just next door. When I went to turn on lights...nothing.

Long story short, power was restored to me two hours after everyone else and, while the computer is okay, the modem is fried. I have a new one coming in but it won't be here til Wednesday at the very earliest. Again, I'm sorry, everyone for the sudden drop in stream. I'm sorry for the state of the whole mess. Now, that's the bad news.

The good news is...BY HOOK OR BY CROOK THE IMPYRIAL DEATH MARCH SHALL FINISH AND TO FRUITION!! LORD GENOCYDE WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS!

Bands, listeners, I have five days off but guess what, this is an awesome chance for you! Now we have way more time to organize and attack.

Bands, contact Lisa at demented_tinkerbell_freak@yahoo.com to schedule your interviews! If you have stuff you've sent for giveaways, it makes it better for you. We'll have a full week until I have to go back to work so if you schedule and set up your interviews, your giveaways, whatever you want to do, we're still offering!

Let's take the salvage from the disaster and make it a monster.

Sincerely,
Damien "Lord Genocyde" Cross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home