|

Friday, November 24, 2006

Lord Genocyde's Bottom Line on Racism

Ok, I fail to see why I'm supposed to be in a quandary about Michael Richards, the comedian known as Kramer, spouted out the dreaded "N-word" during a bit of standup he did. Would I be in one if he spouted out the terms Cracker, Honky or Roundeye? How about Paddy? Would any of that have mattered to me? One of the most white guys in existence due to my intolerance toward sunlight?

Please, cut the fuckin shit, people.

Tiger Woods got all bent out of shape over that fried chicken crack and his game suffered. Good! My game would have improved, Tiger, and would you like to know why? I'm not a fuckin pansy! I'm southern.

Would you like to know why they cracked that fried chicken remark at you, Tiger? Because it was a joke and if you want to continue taking yourself too seriously then I hope you lose to a Paddy at the next big international golf tournament...whatever the fuck it's called. Grow the hell up!

Richards cracked off a remark that, if done by any other comic, would have been perfectly acceptable and you booed at him and threw shit? You're at a comedy club! They tell jokes there! Wake the eeeeeEEEEEEEHHHHHeeeeee Fuck Up!

Chris Rock even said these words:

"I'm TIRED of niggas! Tired, Tired, TIRED of niggas! I wish they'd let me join the Ku Klux Klan! I'd do a drive-by from here to Brooklyn.

A nigga will rob your house and come to talk to you about it.

Man, I heard you just got robbed!

WHAT!? You didn't hear about shit 'cuz you was the one robbin my shit, nigga!

Do you hear these songs they got now like, 'It's the first of the mooooooooonth!' ...Niggas are singing Welfare Carols!

On the first day of Welfare, my true love gave to meeeee! We wish you a merry Welfare and a happy food staaaaaaaamp!

and I can hear 'em right now sayin, 'why you gotta be like that, brotha? Why you gotta play us like that, man, that's just the media!"

Look, Ted Koppel ain't never took shit from me! Niggas have! I don't have a gun in my home so I can look out the window and say, 'Oh shit, it's Mike Wallace, RUN!' I have that because of niggas!

The worst thing about niggas is that you can't have shit when you're livin next to 'em. CAN'T HAVE SHIT! Can't have no big screen T.V. Gotta paint it white, move it in at three in the morning and hope them niggas think it's a bassonette! Kids can't go outside and play. Can't keep a disco open for more than two weeks. Grand opening, grand closing.

And the worst thing about niggas. The WOOOOORRRRRRRST thing about them. They talk about shit normal people just do.

Shit like, 'I take care of my family!' YOU SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY YOU DUMB MOTHAFUCKA!

Shit like, 'I ain't never been to jail!' WHAT YOU WANT, A COOKIE!? YOU AIN'T SUPPOSED TO GO TO JAIL YOU LOW-EXPECTATIONS HAVIN MOTHAFUCKA!

See, it ain't the media I'm lookin for when I go to the ATM...I'm lookin for niggas!"

Ok so maybe I messed up the joke but that was the gist of it. Now, I'm not going to ask if you got offended. Why? I don't care. Chris Rock could have made the same jokes about white people and I would not have given a shit. Why? I don't care.

Now, if you made it this far, I have to congratulate you. You haven't thrown the baby out with the bathwater yet but there's more brutality ahead so don't think you're out of the woods yet.

The first thing you should notice is that this race issue shit is just that...shit. It's crap. More shit to make this myriad meandering clusterfuck even MORE clusterfucked. Yeah, we'll be so diverted that we won't notice what's important and by the time we realize what matters most in life, it will be too goddamn late and all that time you spend worrying about your damned ethnicity could be better spent worrying about something better.

Another thing, Carlos Mencia. Yeah, let's talk Carlos.

Carlos goes nuts. Every ethnicity is a target in his sets, ok? EVERY ethnicity is a target. No exceptions. I learn things from Carlos. Up until his comedy, I didn't know white people ate peanut butter and jelly. I just thought that was one of my faves. I didn't know we were all rednecks until I compared his notes with Foxworthy and found out that I fall into that category too! Holy shit! I suffer from a glorious lack of sophistication, I eat PB&J, I tend to explode rather than vent. HOLY SHIT! I'M A STEREOTYPICAL WHITE DUDE!!! Wow...cool. You know what? I LOVE those stereotypes and do you know why? After suffering the stereotypes I've had to come up through, being a stereotypical white guy is the goddamned LEAST of my concerns.

I'm half-Paddy. I'm lookin into buying a kilt to proudly display my Scottish Highland heritage. Call it a skirt and see if I give a crap because after the kilt....I'mma learn to play bagpipes! Bagpipe music is beautiful to me, same as metal, goth, industrial, classical, some rap and a little...not much but a little ...dare I say it...country. It's all part of my heritage and even I make fun of it. I can do the fuckin accents to a cartoonish degree.

People, if you go to a comedy club, be prepared to laugh. If they're not making you laugh then you just don't get the jokes but if you have better jokes, take the stage and drop your nuts.

Drop the race issues, you're all humans. Race divides you. Religion is super touchy and let someone's offense make the news on this one...watch where I go with that one. Our differences were to make us unique, not to cause us to be targets for each other's nastiness. We have differences of opinion, belief, culture, color, language, ability and thinking. The best part is, it's not limited to that. But I'll say this and listen to me when I say this, you humans are becoming disgusting out of your petty bullshit hard feelings for each other. Nothing is politically correct and if you believe in being politically correct then move to Iran if you have the money. At one time, I had a modicum of faith in humans that maybe they'd all get their shit together and evolve but now, I'm back at square one thinking a nukefight is just what this planet needs because humans are like a cancer on this planet and you're malignant.

If an alien asked me if I represent the human race, I'd slap that son of a bitch grey and tell him, "Hell no! What's Wrong With You!"

Humans...on an individual level, I love you guys. I have friends within the human race that I love intensely and dearly and there hasn't been a single human being on an individual level that I haven't liked until they gave me reason not to like them. On a collective level, you suck. You can't get your heads out of your collective asshole for five minutes to consider what really matters or how powerful you really are on a collective level, how you can all get something really great done. Consider for just a minute how well you come together, how well you do things when you all work toward a common goal. Now look at how you're throwing it away.

Humans...You All Look The Same To Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home