|

Monday, January 30, 2006

56 Pointless Questions...But Are The Answers True?

I Lied, I Cheated, I Even Stole These From Tammi!

Hey....Minister does not denote Saint, goddammit!

UNIQUE
1. Nervous Habits - Rapidly Opening And Closing My Butterfly Knife...I love that goddamn thing

2. Are you double jointed -In Some Areas...Read a fuckin book!
.
3. Can you roll your tongue - Oh Yeah!

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Genocyde Says, "Know Your Damn Role And Shut Your Mouth!

5. Can you blow spit bubbles - Doesn't Everyone?

6. Can you cross your eyes - I Can Do All Kinda Shit With My Eyes.

7. Tattoos - Virgin Flesh...unless you count the scars

8. Piercing - Three In Left Ear

9. Do you make your bed daily - Hell No!


CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first - The One That's Destined For Some Poor Fool's Ass

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - With Feet Attatched

12. On the average, how much money do you carry - None O' Ya Business

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - I have a lotta necklaces but it's usually my baphomet or my spiral pentacle.

14. Favorite piece of clothing - My Free The West Memphis Three T-Shirt

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - TWIRL!

16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Not just any spam...turkey spam

17. Do You Use Extra Salt On Your food - Define Extra

18. How many cereals in your cabinet - None

19. What's your favorite beverage - Jack Daniels or Diet Coke? Pepsi And Cuervo you fucking communist swine

20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Sonic (Hands Down)

21. Do you cook - Yes

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth - Once to Twice per day

23. Hair drying method - Gilette Mach 3 and a towel

24. Have you ever coloured/highlighted your hair - Dyed it black numerous times when I had it...it was long. Yes, ladies, Swoon at the thought....I miss my hair.

MANNERS
25. Do you swear - What The Fuck Do You Think?

26. Do you ever spit - Is There A Right Or Wrong Way To Answer This?

FAVOURITE
27. Animal - White Siberian Tigers

28. Food - Chinese

29. Month - October (Veil's Gettin Thinner Baby!)

30. Day -31st...Samhain

31. Cartoon - Akira

32. Shoe Brand - Combat/SWAT Style Boots...I feel stupid in tennis shoes unless I'm working out

33. Subject in school - Creative Writing....Aced The Fucker!

34. Color - BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

35. Sport - Your Mom

36. TV show - You Mean There's Something Entertaining On TV?

37. Thing to do in the spring - MOUNTAIN BIKE!!!

38. Thing to do in the summer - MOUNTAIN BIKE!!!!

39. Thing to do in the autumn - The Cemetary Late At Night...Peaceful and Swordpractice Rocks There!

40. Thing to do in the winter - Long Late-Night Walks


IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player - My Genocydal Divas Mix (All Femme-Fronted Bands)

42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Joe of Antitrust (Hey, I'm The Manager)

43. Reading - Devil's Knot as soon as it hits my mailbox...http://www.wm3.org/

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - When Evil Looks This Good...Goddamn Right!

45. What color is your bedroom - Don't ask...

46. Do you use an alarm clock - I'll not get outta bed til nightfall if I don't

47. Window seat or aisle - I could give a fuck really

DUMB
48.a.) What's your sleeping position - On my Side.

49. Even in hot weather? Does it matter?

50. Do you snore - Yes,

51. Do you sleepwalk - Used To

52. Do you talk in your sleep - I've Been Told That But No One Tells Me What I Said.

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - 1 Bunny

54. How about with the light on - IT'S FUCKING DAYLIGHT!!!

55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - Movies Make Great Sleeping Pills

56. Last interesting person you met - All Of The Above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home