|

Monday, June 19, 2006

Podcasting For Morons

Ok, It's down there below the Profile snippet. Now, what's happened is this. So far there are Three podcasts.

1. Interview With Terracorpse.
2. Interview With Betrayal
3. Lord Genocyde - Change Your World

Feel free to take a listen to any of them and yes, they're downloadable so you can save them for later or whatever you wanna do.

I'm also using the same podcasting on my myspace site (click the banner at the top to visit there) and more interviews will be added in as time passes. For anyone who's going to request the Fred Brito or Poker Face Interviews...those are going up next. Hang in there, this stuff takes awhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I'm hanging.But what is a podcast?
Maybe googling will enlighten me.Hmmm...
Thanks for the downloads.Good stuff.Most all of your stuff is awesome...
sending you hgs!
your favorite gal-pal(I BETTER BE)...don't make me show my jealous side.It's NOT a PRETTY SITE.lol

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home