|

Monday, February 20, 2006

One Small Step For Genocyde...One Giant Leap For The Empyre!


Oh HELLZ Yeah! The Vampyre Strikes Back!

G.E.N.O.C.Y.D.E.
General Electronic Neohybrid Optimized for Carnage, Yelling & Dangerous Exploration.

Last night, at approximately 10:30pm, Your Host, Main Event, Showstopper, Lord And Emporer blasted World Rock Radio's stream with the first broadcast EVER. I couldn't contain myself as I blasted the airwaves, intentionally wanting to show off my show to the Metal 4 Dark Encryption chatroom. After deciding it would be best to spam my list to give people the reason why I might take a few minutes to get to IMs, I embarked on the mission.

I wish I could give you the playlist....I wish I could but I made it up as I went. There was no structure, no rhyme nor reason...just a furious assault on everyone's auditory senses.

There were breaks, however as the hailing signals were answered and addressed on the air. Lisa (my field reporter for all things West Memphis Three) called in and gave the updates. She hasn't been able to do the research. She's not worked on the case one lick. Real life problems got in the way and it looks like some roofers are going to be facing lawsuits due to her mom stepping on a nail in her yard and developing one hell of an infection from it. That is only one of the many things that has happened. She did talk about what she did have though and was thoroughly informative with what little she was able to get. I'm thankful she got something. During the interview, Joe Scott from Antitrust tuned in and was showing the love. She really went off, ranting about how great Antitrust was and I sat there in shock, totally not expecting the huge advertisement she just gave us. Afterward, it was back to chatroom and more mayhem.

I remember premiering Antitrust's song "Annaliese Michel" which was the song they made about the girl behind the story of The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. Damned shame I wasn't born early enough with this technology at hand. Even being a pagan, I know what she suffered for 8 years was not grand mal epilepsy. I've seen grand mal epilepsy and what I've read was a far cry from that. It was heartbreaking to read her story. A girl so young, vibrant, pretty and full of life, destroyed by a society that chose not to believe what their senses cannot perceive and by the evil that plagued her. Their song captured the agony of her situation much better than the movie ever could. That movie gave me chills for days. The actress in the role was so pretty but when she would go demonic, her face would contort to something alien and seeing that face in my brain is something that just plain scares me. Yes, even someone like me gets a shock to the system every once in awhile. Right before that was an interview segment that I'd conducted with them in which they had actually given a preview of the song "Numb" acoustically....wonderful damned set and the interview will air with the next show...in it's entirety.

This was a trip unlike any other. World Rock Radio is a barren world at the moment, uninhabited, untouched, unspoiled and me and my Empyre came in to shake it, rattle it, scar it for life and leave my mark upon it....I've done just that.

My sis, Lyn, called in and we spent about 40 minutes of airtime just bullshitting. No real point to it, just random bullshit talk over the air. The segment was pretty funny and I'm gonna edit it down a bit to air again later.

As of this writing, the Rock hasn't stopped.....The Virus still broadcast it's brain-shattering industrial, metal and soul-annhilating goth music. I'm set to auto DJ right now. I've attracted a crowd and I don't want dead air. NO! I REFUSE TO LEAVE MY SUBJECTS WITHOUT ROCK IN A WORLD BUILT UPON IT!!!! Still, I know I'll have to leave it eventually and that's saddening....back to that dull damned world of the prison. I don't sleep there....I wait. I eagerly anticipate the components that will come in. The Virus will be better, faster, stronger, meaner and more evil...relentless in it's endeavor to bring the Empyre to the masses.

Alas, I digress....I have a new promo to make. I have show revamps to do to make it newfangled. The Hear The Pulse Stink will forever be washed from The Genocydal Empyre and Lord Genocyde shall reign. This putrid rock will turn into the biggest damned rave anyone's ever laid eyes on. It will be a gross salute to everything that is right and true in the rock and roll character but only for those with true grit...and I am Chock Fulla That, Man!

After the show was over (The damned thing lasted for five friggin hours!!!!) I told Doc I wanted to just let it Auto DJ for awhile.....It's 7:07am EST now....I've been going since 11:30pm EST. Nearly eight hours. How long can I maintain? Am I Evil enough to hang on for ten? Eleven? Perhaps even a full Twelve? The first to host ever...at all...on World Rock Radio....Am I true enough to host a rock show so goddamned big The Gods Will notice it again?

"I WANT YOU ALL TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE AGAIN AND SAY, 'ARE WE HAVIN FUN OR WHAT!?'"

-Top Dollar "The Crow"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home