|

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Benefit For Heather With Backinfo.

I realize there are people out there that hate the goth subculture as a whole. That much, I understand. They mostly think that we're a bunch of devil-worshipping, self-destructive evil types that are out to poison The Youth Of America.

Ok, fine. If that's your opinion, wonderful.

This, however is unacceptable. The rate of violence instigated by those in the subculture, nearly unheard of. The rate against goths? Rising...and sharply.

As much as I try for pacifism and try not to hate anyone, it's people like this that make Lord Genocyde's Dark Side act up.

I make no promises to my conduct around this guy nor will I be able to be held responsible. Seeing him makes me react but once you read this, you'll see why.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a small scene, somebody out there knows this guy, or knows somebody who knows this guy. Read the live journal account of the assault here-
http://niamhstar.livejournal.com/247052.html

The repost below of a bulletin going around suggests calling the New Orleans police if he's spotted. Sure, that's a good idea. BUT, we'd sure appreciate it if you do run into him to be sure to give him a nice big, fat, hard, "HELLO!" from Encoder, in addition whatever else you may have to say to him. Yeah, I think you know exactly where we're coming from.....



a Friend of mine Heather was just assaulted at convergence in NOLA and her assailant is still currently on the run... it has been rumored that he has already fled and skipped the LA borders... so I'm guessing at that point it has become a federal matter...


but if ANYONE knows where this guy is please contact the New Orleans POLICE immediately...


the only info I could find is:

New Orleans Police Dept

(504) 821-2222

715 S Broad St

New Orleans, LA 70119

--------------------------

the correct police number for NOLA PD is:


(504) 658-6080






but this is him:

William Hamlet Hunt





this is her:





and this is what he did to her:

"My left cheekbone is fractured in 8 places, broken in 3; my eye socket is broken in two; my nose is broken; my septum is torn; my jaw is fractured in two places; my bite is off and my teeth are misaligned; part of my cheekbone is floating in my cheek; and, if he had kicked me with ONE MORE OUNCE OF PRESSURE I would have died."





please help us find him, if you have ANY information contact the OLA police department...



New Orleans Police Dept

(504) 658-6080

715 S Broad St

New Orleans, LA 70119




THURSDAY APRIL 27

There will be a Benefit for
Heather's Medical Bills at:

the Whirling Dervish
1135 Decatur
New Orleans

$5 cover/donation

Guest Dj's

Tons of prizes for donations.

Proceeds form the bar go to Heather

Spread the WORD.

More info to come.

And Help Find the Guy That attacked her.

Contact NOOMOON at 800-520-4161
to get involved or make a donation.
or e-mail us at info@noomoontribe.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is a little late, but his name is William Ray Nibert. He goes by Billy Nibert. He almost choked me to death in 2000 and left me with a black eye and strangulation marks.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home