|

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Episode 73: Another Beautiful Mess.

The story of this particular day is all on video. I'm trying to get another video editing program that won't flip out on me (Windows Movie Maker is pissing and moaning about some .dll file having to do with another damn program altogether) and I'll post the video in segments once it's all done. Long story short, I spent 13+ hours making these shirts and enjoyed every second. All the experiments went rather well. Some of these with the large white areas are going to be redipped in another color. As you might be able to tell...I'm having the time of my life with this stuff. Have a look at yesterday's work


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! What happened to the Orange ones? ~MS4911Truth

12:56 AM  
Blogger Lord Genocyde said...

For some reason, the colors aren't holding to the shirts very well at all. I'm still working on them. Any suggestions?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home