|

Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's That Time of Year Again.

Hey everyone,

As many of you who come here (and are actually bored enough to read my mental shit) know, Storm Season for us Gulf Coasters is here. Now, I don't live on the coast, I'm a little further inland BUT many of you know that Hurricane Rita took out power for me for nine days and I had to stay at work for a few of those days. Well, currently, at the prison I work, they're already letting us know to prepare for the possibility of this storm brewing in the Carribbean (Ernesto) to come this way if it enters the Gulf. Which means that, if this one heads for us, I'll be at work and offline for anywhere from several days to two weeks, maybe more depending on what happens after that.

No one looks forward to these things and I know I damn sure don't want that thing coming here but the possibility remains and, thankfully, I've got about 9/10s of my preps made. For those of you who have my digits handy and want to talk to me in case it does come through, that's fine but understand that I may not be able to talk long due to limited battery and whatever the power situation may be.

I'm not saying that this one will hit us, I'm just saying, I'm not taking my chances and I'll be sure to be as safe as possible. We're all watching it at present and waiting on the word as to what the path of this one will be. Hopefully no one I know or I will be in it's path. Keep your fingers crossed. I know I will be.

Anyway, the next playlist for Wednesday Morning from 2am - 4am EST kinda tentative and The Sunday Morning from 12am - 3am as well at least until we figure out what's happening. I'll be making the playlist for Wednesday soon and posting it. Just remember, that particular show may or may not happen, depending on whether or not I need to go around making last-minute preps. My blog on Blogger (http://thegenocydalempyre.blogspot.com/) will be the place to check if the storm hits us as I'll be leaving audio updates there.

Thanks Everyone! I appreciate all the support and patience.

Damien aka DJ Genocyde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home