|

Friday, February 24, 2006

Got Flakes?


Who Wants To Hear Axl Perform "Freebird"?
Posted by Picasa




And For My Next Trick I'll Dance So My Singing Isn't So Terrible!Posted by Picasa

Ok, now I consider myself to be way openminded. A lot more so than others but, Axl, Enough is fraggin enough already!

I came across this pic AND one more on a myspace site. Some fan set it up. Even had songs and cover art for the supposed G n' R (been upcoming for years) album Chinese Democracy.

I think Sam Kinison said it best when he said, "I'M IN HEEEEELLLL! OH GOD I'M IN HEEEEEEEELLLLL OH OH OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!"

So what's the matter, Axl? Need a fan to set this one up? I guess when you spend so much money having plastic surgery and those atrocious microbraids and shit like that, you even get chintzy about having a free site. Shouldn't release the music just yet, right? Well I wonder how this fan of yours got the music to an album that does not, has not and will never exist?

*looking about* Right! He downloaded it...even gave the address away. Ok, I must admit I got curious. I listened to some of the songs.

Genocyde's Review: THE NEW SO-CALLED CANDY ASS GUNS N' ROSES SONGS ABSOLUTELY SUCK!

How?! Why?! WTF!!!!

How could such a great rock n' roll band that went soooo far plummet so rapidly to CAREER SUICIDE?

Why did Axl fire everyone in the band EXCEPT Dizzy Reed?

What The Holy Blue Fuck is Robin Finck, a great industrial guitarist (of Nine Inch Nails fame), involving himself with a band that is gonna drag his name through the mud and make him the laughingstock of rock guitarists everywhere? I guess ya gotta pay the bills somehow.

Robin, at least Nine Inch Nails actually RELEASED Something! Save yourself from the tantrums, guy. Ditch the loser, get back with Nine Inch Nails...shit, hit Marilyn Manson up but Axl is a washed up jabroni that doesn't know a damn thing about rock.

Axl, you flaked for ten years or more. Now, we're supposed to take you seriously? No.

Dizzy, you know there are tons of Industrial bands that could use a good keyboardist? Get your head outta Axl's candy ass.

Let's face facts, people. If it sounds like shit, looks like shit and smells like shit, it's no gun and it's definitely not a rose. If it is someone did a poor job of keeping that rosebush up. Axl had a string of supermodel girlfriends, any of which I'd have given my sight to be with, and he beat them...literally. Then he goes off on his tantrums (which I'm sure everyone's heard about) and if that's not enough to make your morning complete then check this out. You know the last G n' R show I went to, Axl had to read his own lyrics off a teleprompter.

Did I ask for my money back? No, it would have been too much of an embarrassment. It was one of those concerts where I was ready to gnaw my own leg off just to save myself. Axl's rise to success has been tempered to failure due to his rise to excess, causing himself to fall into a mere rise to mediocrity.

Axl, you're not cool anymore. Back when I was a teenager that didn't know any better, you were a role model to me but now, you're a flake.

I wish I could honestly say I was dreaming but I can't make it up on my best day.

There is an irony here that I'd like to point out.

Velvet Revolver produced. They put something on the table. Guns N' Roses flaked again and here's the irony. Why hasn't Chinese Democracy hit the shelves or has it even been able to be given away?

Well, ask yourself this, what doesn't exist in China?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home