|

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Insert/Alt, Esc/Ctrl

I've spent hours at this damned disc and I'm hopelessly addicted. I got it on eBay. Apparently this is 2.5 gigs of the seller's collection of oddball, off the wall stuff she's found on the internet.

Trish was the only name she gave me when I asked her if the DVD was region free. It was but the downside is that it can only be played on the computer. Much like my own promo DVDs I've slapped together myself.

The journey through this disc has already produced my Roadmap For Impyrial Conquest...or whatever the hell I named that last entry. There's amazing (and I mean AMAZING) amounts of pictures, sound clips, wallpapers (like my snazzy new Cradle of Filth one on my desktop), video footage and just general insanity. It's the craziest stuff I've ever seen and it's kept me in awe, suspense and in stitches all at once.

The Pictures:

These can range from the elegant computer-generated desktop backgrounds and pictures of things that will have you laughing hysterically to the ones that have you as puzzled as even I have been. Some of them have made me wonder if some of them weren't faked but then again, I bought this thing cheap...it was strictly entertainment and I'm still not all the way through it.


The Sounds:

Plenty of adverts, ringtones, and stuff I can even use for my show...talk about awesome.


The Footage:

Literally TONS of footage on UFOs (my favorite as I'm under the impression that it's arrogant of us to assume that we're the only intelligent life in the universe...and even then I still question our degree of intelligence collectively), awesome stunts (some done beautifully and some...well...not) and then there are the videos that have made my balls retreat and my dick go turtle. Like the backyard wrestling clips. Has anyone seen this shit? There is footage of these two idiot youngsters on the roof of a house. One has another set up to tombstone pile drive his monkey ass into the ground below...picture The Hardy Boyz melding with The Undertaker minus the professional training. The kid jumps, hanging onto the other kid and both hit the ground. End result? Both of them are screaming, howling and in agony...wrecked.

My reaction, "WHAT THE HOLY FUCK WAS THAT?!"

I was in disbelief. Now before something is said concerning what entertainment does to the Youth of this Nation, let's take into consideration some factors. There are wrestling video games out there, why couldn't they just play those? They have character creation modes and, as years pass and new versions come out, they get better and better. You can literally carbon-copy yourself onto the game if you want these days. Or you can set up the you that you want to look like. I still remember the character I created on Smackdown! 2. He was massive, pale, tattooed up with this immense tribal tattoo all over his bare upper body. Eyes that would turn your blood to ice and hair that would have made Marilyn Manson green with envy. Not to mention he was the most cold and bloodthirsty ...nevermind. Geek moment again. Needless to say, I dismantled greats such as Triple H, The Undertaker, Austin, The Rock and many more with that character and the best part...I could do it without wrecking myself in the process.

Kids, remember that these guys are professionals. They're trained in how to fall, how to take hits, how to make it look far more brutal than it really is and they are in good enough shape to have a psychotically high threshold for pain. Over time, the wear and tear on their bodies is massive. If you really want to get into that, great. Start working out and taking care of yourselves. Get a trainer, read up, educate yourselves and build yourself into the character.

Then there are other videos. Parodies and the like. There's even one that two fans made in which a lightsaber duel ensues and it's a damn fine piece of work. I still don't know how these two did such wonderful effects and such great swordplay form not to mention the choreography...I don't think I'd really want to know either. It was a work of art and, save for the one kid that lost due to a trick of The Force which sent the blade of the lightsaber through him, no one got hurt...ok, the other dude gets whacked too but he gets suckerstabbed by another dude with a lightsaber.

Whatever you want to keep yourself entertained is on this disc...including that Alien Autopsy video that is still largely debated. Looks real enough to me but I'm still pending final judgment on that one.

Trish's collection really surprised me. I thought this was just going to be footage of some off-the-wall stuff from a UK documentary but it's not. This is perhaps the most comprehensive disc of oddball stuff you'll find on the internet but paying a few bucks for this saved me some time and has kept me entertained for days on end.


  • 10,500 Of The Most Bizarre Stuff In Existence On One DVD Can Be Found Here!

  • And There's where you can find it. Trish also has some awesome stuff like documentaries but she tells you straight up in her ads that these DVDs will only play on your computer. Why? There's so much on them that it's the only effective way to run all these things!

    There's also a new 6-DVD deal concerning the 9/11 WTC disaster. The truth of the matter isn't being repressed anymore. What do you want to know about it? It's all on these discs and more. Well over Thirty Damn Hours Of Footage...the price? $21 but I call it priceless information by any means. I ordered my copy of that today.

    With that in mind, I'd like to salute all of our soldiers. I'd like to thank you for trying to protect our constitutionally-guaranteed way of life. At the same time, I'd like to apologize. I'm sorry you guys have been spilling blood in shitholes and mud and being lied to all the while. It's not your faults. It's ours. We got too comfy and we decided to let someone else look out for us. You guys were just following orders. As a collective citizenship, we have ultimately failed you and for that, I apologize.

    Normally, I'd go around asking people if they'd just want a copy of what I ordered but Trish put a lotta hard work into these discs and they came out so beautifully that I don't see why you shouldn't go see what she has. It's interesting. It's an alternative viewpoint and it comes from the most reliable of sources...an outsider looking in.

    Trish, if you're reading this. Thank you. Not just for the great deals on the information but on the awareness work. I'm certain the money involve is only just covering the costs of making and shipping the discs but still, the information contained therein is priceless in my book. I commend you by awarding you the title of "Impyrial Knight." I know it's usually a male that's knighted but I couldn't come up with a better term.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home