|

Thursday, October 05, 2006

XPosed Radio News

Greetings Fellow Chaos Minds,

A few things I wanna clear up at the moment as I realize I probably hadn't before.

XPosed Radio is going to work like any other station on the net. This means that all DJs are volunteers and the airplay is licensed and royalty-free.

What you get out of this as a band are two more sources of exposure. I get more time on-air to play your music, and, for advertising who may be dancing on cam (which will be my end) that person will be advertising the show to whomever might be watching. The only money being paid out will be from Subscriber to the site and then from the site to the models. That's it. This is why I asked all bands if they had a problem with their music being affiliated with this new venture. You as a band will not be on any actual recorded soundtracks or anything downloadable. The day that happens the heads of XPosed Radio will contact you and I'm sure they'll have the paperwork.

What having your music on this station means nothing more than I was able to put your music on another net station by syndicating the show...it's more promotion for you. The difference is the affiliation and how much advertising we'll be getting.

I know I've had a few contact me about possibly getting paid royalties for being played. That wouldn't be up to me and since the station is just getting started (there are actually only 4 DJs including me at present) and we're still seeking some talented DJs and things like that...there isn't any money changing hands for XPosed Radio.

For those who have contacted me, concerning this, I've kept you guys on for the Krush playlists and World Rock and I'm keeping track of which among you feels the same way about this so that I don't really fuck up and slide one of your songs into the playlist

In other news the beta test went well, I still have to listen to the playback of it but it worked out just like any other show I do where things normally get screwed nine ways to sunday when it comes to having any sort of interaction with anyone via phone. The show was a host of bloopers and fuckups on air from yours truly over here.

There's no definite launch date for XPosed Radio as of yet and paying out royalties per song, per band...that's something that may happen in the future but there are no guarantees as of yet. For now, everything remains net radio business as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home