|

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lord Genocyde's Deep Thought of The Day

I was going through some old Ghost Rider comics over the weekend. I'd somehow stretched the shit out of my left trapezius and it was in agony. Not much else to do and then I realize how much of a blessing it actually was. I didn't have to get up off of my ass to do much and I learned some really fascinating things about motorcycles.

First, a tricked-out stuntbike goes pretty fast when the rider's skull is on fire and he's out to catch minions of Satan.

Second, a chopper or crotch rocket with wheels of fire have only two speeds; Instant Cure For Constipation and Fucking Stop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I don't know how to tell you this without you taking it the wrong way....
But YOU KNOW YOU ARE MY BEST BUD and BEST BUDS ARE EXPECTED TO BE TRUTHFUL!!!
When you post shorter posts that are totally easy to understand,I get sooooo excited!
The long drawn out ones that go waaay over my dingy head,I get so irritated.
I DO know what you mean by being grounded becuz of health reasons,luv.I'm JUST NOW getting enough energy to walk as far as the mailbox without losing my breath!
If I were there we'd be propped up on the couch going thru mags together.Would my Vogue be out of the question?Awww! C'mon~!I'd look at yourGhost Rider comics and biker mags!!
Love ya bud!!
As always,
Your biggest fan
Tammi

7:15 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

LOOOOOVE YA!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Lord Genocyde said...

I don't think Vogue would be out of the question. I have subscriptions to Metal Edge, Rolling Stone, Black Belt, Maxim, Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler and my subscription pile is backing up. I also have a subscription to Coast To Coast AM's website and I've just downloaded the past three month backlog. Trust me...I've got plenty of shit for us to read, watch and listen to.

I will warn you now though...the comic book collection is extensive. I've been collecting since my last two years of junior high. There are some that never see the light of day.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home