|

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Q&A

This one came from Tammi's Blog. Now I get to have a crack or two.


1.Where did we meet?
Yahoo Groups

2.Take a stab at my middle name? Twitter told me - TamaraLee :)
3.Do I speak a second language? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....no.
4.Am I a cat lover or dog lover? She likes pussy as much as I do
5.Do I smoke? Does the term "pneumonia lung" mean that you do?
6.Color of my eyes? I wasn't staring at your eyes LMAO
7.Do I have any siblings? Yes
8.What's one of my favorite things to do? Bullshit with anyone who will take part. Including me.
9.What's my favorite type of music? Anything that will rattle windows.
10.Am I taller than you? Knowing my luck...probably taller
11.Am I shy or outgoing? I think it's safe to strike SHY from the question
12.Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? In your philosophy...much like mine...rules were made to be broken
13.What is my birth month? 31 March is your birthday! (What she said)
14.Do I want to see a woman or man as next vice president? WOMAN for sure.I
15.Am a member of which political party? The PAAAAHHTAAAY Party.
16.Am I Liberal? Moderate? or Conservative? Conservative from our conversational topics but liberal in terms of lifestyle
17.Have you ever heard me sing? No but you haven't heard me sing either...be thankful for that much.
18.How many children do I have? Two
19.Have we taken photographs together? Nope.
20.When is the last time you saw me? Does The interweb count?
21.When will I see you again? Refer to previous answer
22.Have we ever had a falling out? No.
23.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that Iwould bring? Tanning lotion
24.I right handed or left handed? Right handed. (What she said)
25.What type of work do I do? Multitask. Prolly to a Def Leppard tune or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home