|

Friday, January 30, 2009

Episode 120: Dudek, Where's Your Brain?

Since this morning, I ended up with yet another email from this guy. I was right the first time, I didn't know him and I'm nowhere near knowing him now. Still, even after two cease and desist emails, he goes on.

I'll take it point by point:

You call me a petulant child when you run around with a name like "Lord Genocyde"
Yeah, I do. Those that know me know the story behind the name and how it evolved. Those that don't (and act like this) don't get that story...ever.

ok, and you think that 9/11 was done by nuclear warheads,
I do? That's news to me. Damn, why didn't someone tell me that? I mean, had I known that I believed that, I'd have simply asked all of you to not listen to me...ever...for any reason because I'd have been aware that I was not looking at the facts on this thing. Wow!

ok, and as for you running? where are you going? im not chasing you, and im calm, I dont care,
I'm running? I'm wondering where I'm going myself. He's not chasing me? Then I have to wonder what those first two emails are all about and that first one didn't sound calm at all. If he doesn't care, I have to wonder why HE emailed ME?

and what are you going to do if I keep trying to contact you?
Not very attentive or perceptive is he. This question can be taken in the context of a provoking nature. Ever had that one kid in school that kept shoving you and whenever you asked them to stop they'd turn around and get in your face and ask, "Whatcha gonna do if I don't? Yeah, that's what I thought."

im not even doing anything wrong, soooo, maybe you need the help.
Not doing anything wrong? Issuing threats via email (not a very smart move in the least) acting as though I owe him something and then he can't even spell the contraction for "I am" and he's not doing anything wrong? Hmmm...

After pointing this out to him...this email followed:

You dont make any sense, i heard the phone conversation you had with troy, lost your head a little didnt you? Nasty temper, how do you keep listeners with a mouth like that? im appauled.
I suppose that, to the uneducated, I don't make any sense but he's bent out of shape over something that happened to someone else after only hearing HALF of it? An edited down version? And I need the help? Okay kid, sure.

I told him that if he wanted to discuss, debate or talk about it, fine but acting like a child wouldn't work. What I got just now was this:

you're a waste of time, lol i dont even know what were talking about, whatever. have a good show, i thought you were like an Alex Jones, you passed the test.
I pointed out to him that it was he who emailed me and not the other way around. I see he hasn't bothered reading my emails at all that specifically pointed out that he's not getting the full story, it's apparent he doesn't care after all. He doesn't care that the facts speak otherwise. He's going to follow a moron from Hurricane, West Virginia and threaten anyone who disagrees with that moron. Troy really got some loyal followers somewhere and it must have been from the dirty end of the genepool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

What a dipshit?lol
It sounds to me like he's been stalking you via the internet D.
I'd re-think even giving him the satisfaction of answering his emails,cuz he sounds creepy.You are an interseting guy to listen to on your show,and always a good read...so he's got some kind of hangup w/ you.Sounds like he'll say anything to get your attention.
I do that too sometimes(KIDDING)
hahaha
huggggggs

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home