|

Friday, January 30, 2009

Episode 119: What The Fuck?

Normally, I get my share of people laying hate on me. I've gotten it through high school, at work, here in town, over messageboards, over the phone and now, through email.

Yesterday, I came home to find an email from a dudek.aaron@yahoo.com in my inbox which read as follows:

"You chicken sh*t bastard, you're all talk and no action
Im handing your ass to you BOO-YAH BITCH!"


Far be it from me to suddenly cower beneath my desk over a damn email, I sent two words back to him thinking that it had to be an email address that's been hacked for spamming purposes. The two words were "I'm Waiting" and this followed in reply as I was at the store getting food for lunch for work:

"Where do you live? and dont think im kidding, in fact, why dont you give me the number to your so called "Radio Station" and we can have a little chat."


I gave him the number to the studio and let him know I was recording for podcasts. I figured if he's stupid enough to threaten me by phone then he's even dumber than I thought. If he claims he doesn't know he's being recorded after I've told him via email then he's going to have his bohonkas handed to him instead of the other way around...in a legal sense, that is

Figuring he'd block his number, I did an email trace on him and found where he lived, his IP and which company is his Internet Provider

He still hasn't called figured he wouldn't.

Should he decide to come down here, he'll only be tired and out of gas.

Once I got to the point where I got bored with attempting to entertain myself online, I sent out some notices and turned up bupkiss on that. No one else knows this clown either. So, I sent another email to him, this time telling him his time was up. I was at the point where I no longer gave a shit what his problem was, this guy needed serious help. I departed and went to bed. Unlike this clown, I had work last night.

Here at there, throughout the night at work, I tried to place him. Maybe he got pissed off at my post entitled A Serious Discussion. Seems to be the most likely culprit. If he's that furious over something I had to say, then maybe it's true in his case. Perhaps I stepped on a nerve and ground into it with my heel like I do when I'm done with my cigarette. Perhaps some professional help of the psychiatric variety is in his future. At least, if it's not...it fucking should be. I was at a loss. I don't know the kid (he acts like a petulent child) and I don't owe him one more iota of my time.

So, I did what I'd normally do whenever faced with a situation like this. I lit another cigarette and decided not to worry about it. The way I have it figured, if he's been to this blog then he should know what he's getting himself into and if he doesn't, he should catch up on his reading. Apparently, I piss him off that much...that's power you can't buy.

I know what I'm planning on doing about the whole thing...nada. Fuck 'im. I've got a weekend of shit planned and none of them involve him. I did, however, get his cop out message this morning when I got home and it is as follows:

"First off, I have things to do with my life, other than sit in my moms basement and play with my radio, dont worry, you'll be getting a call, I will never say when."
*Yawn* I'm bored to tears already. I wrote a cease and desist email back and now, it's all on him. So far, the only one I've seen who's been all talk and no action is this clown.

Now, what to do, what to do? I've got a nice new BudK catalog to check out...think I'll start there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home