|

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wish.exe Extension

I rarely, if ever, write something like this but I wanna keep this one short, simple and to the point. The state of Texas has been hiding behind a "Tough On Crime" stance in order to be dicks with shoes. If you haven't been by Tammi's blog (texastammi.blogspot.com) then you should go and read up.

I actually talked with her by phone the other day and, from what I'm hearing, it doesn't look good at all.

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish her the best of luck tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get the text message that everything is alright. If not, I have another letter to write tomorrow to send off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen Pierce is offering his book "Make Real Money on the Internet" absolutely free! Get your copy now! http://tinyurl.com/y99wnzw

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home