|

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Episode 21: Random Data Directory File Listing

1. Columbine, The Vampire Cult and The D&D Killings weren't my fault. That should put your mind at ease. If it doesn't, don't piss me off...you never know what I could do next. Remember...I AM that powerful.

2. I've seen a lot of movies. Most of them don't involve sports. I'm not interested in the ones that involve sports. If it seems like I'm listening, I'm not. I'm only being polite until I can change the subject. Exceptions to this rule are Major League, Major League 2 and Necessary Roughness.

3. I know lots of useless shit. I don't know why I know it or how. I just know it. Deal with it.

4. If I start getting pissy about a frivolous lawsuit it's because I grew up in a much different generation. We went out and played. We got into fights. We got banged up, bashed up, fucked up and fucked off. We sued no one and we got nothing out of it but thick skin and the most important thing...integrity.

5. I tried fitting in...it didn't work so I got into what I actually like. If that pisses you off then take a look at your social situation. Are you one of the in crowd types? If you are, it's your fault.

6. I sucked at math but I rocked at Civics. If you need proof of this, get into a political discussion with me and get ready to have your ass handed to you.

7. Pardon me if I get off on an '80s music kick. I grew up in that time. Shit happens.

8. If I think you're a yuppie scumbag, it's probably true.

9. If I seem cold and uncaring, try saying something really fucking interesting to me. If it hasn't worked after about ten minutes, find someone else to bother.

10. Remember when kids experimented and were encouraged to do so? No better teacher than experience, no better classroom than life...whatever the fuck happened to that?

11. Basic survival classes consisted of getting lost in the woods and trying to find your way back to civilization.

12. Remember when it was safe to make sand castles on a sandbar and then go for a swim in the lake?

13. Both my parents worked and still saw us off to school, made our meals, made sure we finished homework, made sure we didn't get our asses in too many slings and even taught us to respect a gun and not fuck around with dangerous things so pardon me if I think the excuses are bullshit.

14. It was a basic rite of passage to shed your fear of horror films ...at 13 years old on out.

15. Ever notice that WWE: Monday Night Raw isn't as fun to watch now that it's all "clean?"

16. Where was Metallica when we were making mixtapes?

17. If it won't work here, why is it working in other countries? Think about that one next time you're arguing for cellphone exclusivity deals or the keeping marijuana illegal.

18. Why is it okay for a large company to resort to criminal behavior with impunity but when I do it, I'll have pin pulled on a legal grenade to be thrown at me?

19. What happened to having a discussion? Have catchy slogans become the new irrefutable proof?

20. Be prepared to look like a moron when you call me a "conspiracy whacko." Nothing written in blood or stone (or on paper for that matter) says I HAVE to believe what my government tells me. I CAN and WILL ask for proof. I also CAN and WILL hold what they say against them. Last I checked, I was born in America, land of the free and I'll think what I like and you'll like it.

21. Final Point: I haven't understood a damned thing since 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home